Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I'm A Sucker For A Free Photography App...


A few weeks ago a friend told me about an app for my iPhone. "It's cool and free!" he said. Great! I thought...two things I love. What's the app? It's called Apps Gone Free. You can find the iTunes link: HERE.


I usually download a free app from the Apps Gone Free about once every three or four days. I've deleted some of the apps soon after I downloaded them...not what I was looking for, or I knew I'd never use it.


The photography apps, on the other hand. Well, turns out I'm a sucker for a free photography app. I've downloaded many and kept many. I saw one today that I added and tried out. What you see are the results. It's kind of like an intense version of Instagram. This one's called MinatureCam and it's free today.


It's supposed to give the allusion of making regular-sized objects look tiny, like toys. My attempts have not yet captured this desired look. I'll have to fiddle with it more.


But, tomorrow there's a good chance there'll be another free photography app. I might just have to check that one out, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment