Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The 2013 6th Floor Tailgate Party...


Last week a co-worker asked if I could make a flyer for an upcoming floor office party. "Sure." I like doing that kind of thing.


He then asked if I could make the sign-up sheet. Again, no problem.


This morning--the day of the party--he asked if I could make first and last place badges for the trophies (impressive trophies, I thought...). 


 Those were fun.


We had food and games. The trophy went to the best-built contraption as voted upon by the floor.  There were several imaginative "things" built.

 






 

Robert's Ringers took first place. Next year, we'll be better prepared...


1 comment:

  1. Amazing! I am sure this must have been great. I was just looking for some nice event locations online because I have to pick one for my sister’s birthday. Everybody is going to be in town for my wedding and all of them can attend her birthday party as well.

    ReplyDelete