Tuesday, January 21, 2014

LTUE...Can't Wait!

Life, The Universe, & Everything: The Marion K. Doc Smith Symposium on Science Fiction and Fantasy

A couple of years ago I attended a writer's conference known as LTUE, which stands for Life, The Universe, & Everything. I went with my teenage son and we had a blast!

To call LTUE a writer's conference doesn't do it justice. It's like a smorgasbord conference. There's so much going on, the guests, the readings, and the panels. You can check out the LTUE 31 website: HERE.

As of this blog posting, the panels and panelists have yet to be announced. When they are, I'll be writing more posts about this year's conference. They have released this year's special guests:

Blake Casselman

Michael Collings

Michaelbrent Collings

David Farland

Brian Hailes

L. E. Modesitt Jr.

James A. Owen

Brandon Sanderson

Anne Sowards

That's some big-time talent right there, not to mention the guest of honor:

Orson Scott Card

I've never met Mr. Card--don't know if I'm going to, but I do know, I'm going and I'm bringing a couple of kids, too. Hopefully they'll be able to have a great time, too.

So, check out the conference and if it's something you're interested in, sign up! And if you do and see me, come over and say, "Hi." It's going to be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment