Friday, January 24, 2014

To Sell A Great Car...


I was asked if I could take a couple of pictures of my mother-in-law's car and put it on KSL Classifieds so they could sell it. "No problem. I'm happy to do it." I drove over this afternoon and snapped a few pictures. We set up the KSL classified ad and you can access it: HERE.


The pictures don't do justice to the condition of this car. It has been kept in such an amazing state, it's hard to believe it's over 15 years old.


Yes, the miles are high, over 200K. Can't hide that. Then again, I don't think they should try. It's been a great car for my in-laws, never a major problem, the trusty V6 automatic has delivered them wherever they want to go.


I tried capturing just how great a car it's been for them in my shots. Maybe I succeeded--maybe not. I do know that whoever ends up with it will be glad they made the decision to buy, to choose it from all the other lat 1990s Ford Explorers out there.


You can tell the car's been loved. I think it loved them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment