Monday, April 20, 2015

A Few Flowers At My Mother-In-Law's House...


Photography, for me, is a hobby. There was a time when I wanted it to be a profession, but things didn't turn out that way. Thankfully, in our day and age a person can do a lot in the field of photography for not a lot of money.

Since early 2011 I've been taking pictures every day. I know this because I've posted a daily picture on my blog (and on Facebook and Google +...) every day since then.

It's been a lot of fun, but it's also a challenge to find something at least mildly interesting every day. I take my Nikon with me to work and other places. I would like to say I go for little photowalks daily while at work for my Pic Of The Day.

Unfortunately, that doesn't happen. 

So, many times I'm rushed to get a daily picture as the day ends and I run outside and try to find something interesting. Yesterday my wife and I went over to my in-law's and I took my camera because I knew she'd have beautiful things to photograph.

I've blogged about her yard before. It's simply stunning. We got there at dusk and so I didn't have a lot of time to get many pictures, but I got my Pic Of The Day and one other. If I'm ever in need of a beautiful subject to shoot, I know where to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment