Saturday, April 25, 2015

The "Happy Birthday" Paint Party...


Yesterday two of my most favorite people celebrated birthdays and they just happened to be grandmother and granddaughter. I know my mother-in-law was tickled pink when my daughter was born on her birthday. Now if only my daughter was left-handed...


To celebrate my mother-in-law suggested we go to Hands On Art Art and Ceramic Studio. 

What a blast!


We each chose an item to paint. We then went into a little room and painted it. Once it's finished, we leave it there where the store will fire it. We'll have our finished product. I cannot wait to see how ours turned out. I'm sure I'll be blogging about them once they're done.

But the reason we gathered was not to paint ceramic cups and cute animals, it was to spend time with family and to wish these two amazing women happy birthday.










No comments:

Post a Comment