Thursday, April 30, 2015

Photobooth...It's Been A While


When I'm home I spend a lot of time on my laptop. As a writer/blogger/photographer, it's a given. And, truth be told, I probably should spend more time on it writing (that's the plan....

So, my youngest son would love to jump up on the bed while I was writing and have me open the Photobooth program on my MacBook.

And, I loved it too.


He loved to choose the different filters and see how the pictures turned out, be they distorted or altered, a la Andy Warhol. 


Then, we just sort of stopped. I was looking at the pictures the other day and I noticed it's been years since he asked to have our picture taken. I took the next opportunity to take some pictures of us together. 


I don't know exactly how old he will be when "hey son, do you want to take some pictures with me?" no longer sounds either fun or interesting to him. But even if that day is tomorrow, I've got these pictures of my youngest son and me.



No comments:

Post a Comment