Thursday, April 2, 2015

A Free Night...


There haven't been too many evenings like this one for me lately. It's a night where I don't have to be anywhere. If I wanted to go and get gelato down at the Harmons, I could. Well, except for the cost of said gelato, that is. If I wanted to go outside and take a picture...no, several pictures of a really cool western sky, I could.

I haven't had a lot of nights like tonight recently.

It feels good.

I'm in between shows. The time commitment is nothing like the last four shows I did. This one will give me more time, time for my family, time for my writing, time for myself. I know people who live crazy lives. They are going in fifty different directions at once. Some might even think I'm one of those people, and for the past year, I have.

It's funny. When you're busy you think of all the things you'd like to do but don't have the time to do them. Looking forward, I just might get a chance to do some of those things.

A free night? Don't mind if I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment