Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Sunset...Sunrise


Yesterday, I had the rare (as of late...) opportunity to see beautiful skies not only in the evening, but also in the morning.

The skies were incredible--my little phone camera can barely do it justice.

Back when I commuted to and from work, there as a time during the year when I'd see sunrises when I either climbed into my car or while I was driving to work or was on the bus. Then, another colorful sky met me as I journeyed home. Ever since I began working from home, I've missed almost every cool sunrise. I'm sad about that, but not enough to return working in an office.


I snapped another picture as well, one of the house with an incredible sunset behind. I've taken maybe hundreds of photos of our house over the years. It's something I never tire of doing (even though many may be tired of seeing it...).

I got lucky yesterday to see the sky as it rose and as it set. It's something I don't get to see very often nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment