Sunday, July 5, 2020

Time To Start A New Photo Album...I'm Up To 18


Yesterday, I posted a picture of a cake my mother-in-law made and brought over for our Independence Day dinner.

It was the two-hundredth photo I posted in a Pic Of The Day Facebook Album. That album was #17, meaning, I have posted a daily picture on social media two-hundred times in seventeen albums.

That's a lot of photos. 

Each album contains two-hundred pictures because when I started posting daily photos--back in 2011--the albums reached their maximum capacity at two-hundred. Now, I think each album will hold much more, but I'm not sure exactly how many.


Last Wednesday, I started a new personal journal, I'm up to #71. It's almost impossible to comprehend what has happened in the past six months. When I started my Pic Of The Day Photo Album #17, the first picture is of Christmas lights. I've posted a photo each day through Christmas, the impeachment, the virus, the lockdown, and the race riots. It's been insane.

Today, my first picture for the new album is one I took at church. It was the first time back in months. Funny, how the first picture of the last album and the first picture of this one have a religious theme.

For the next one-hundred and ninety-nine days, I'll be posting a picture each day. I sure hope the next two-hundred days are better than the last.

Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment