Monday, March 4, 2024

Have You Ever Asked Yourself, What Took Me So Long...?


 This isn't the biggest regret of my life, but I definitely shouldn't have waited this long.

My wife manages the household, something she does extremely well. Not only does she schedule meals and snacks for me and her, we've got two boys living under our roof...two adult boys. Adult boys like to eat and sometimes, they can be finicky. Not to the point of annoyance, mind you, but we want to buy things they like.

Enter Ritz Bits.

My wife has been buying these snacks for a while. For some reason, I avoided them, and I don't really know why. Maybe because Ritz crackers are good but only in certain situations, something of which I'm sure the makers of Ritz Crackers would vehemently disagree. Something happened a few weeks ago. I picked up a snack pack, opened it up, and gave them a try.

Reaction...?

Pretty good.

Not the best thing out there, but pretty good. I don't know how many boxes of these little treasures I've passed up, but those days are gone. Now, when I see the red, purple, and cheese packages, I will be participating.

There is one good thing that came out of my ignorance...my kids got a lot more tasty snacks.

Hope they enjoyed those Canaan Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment