Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Christopher And Patrick...Filmmakers, Friends, Cool Guys

*

Back in 2006, I entered a little screenwriting competition. Because of that I met two of the most talented gentlemen I know, Christopher S. Clark and Patrick H. Parker, filmmakers extraordinaire (their website, Matter Unorganized, can be found: HERE).

When I first met the pair they had recently graduated from film school and they were looking to make their artistic mark in the world. They took my humble little script and turned it into an amazing short film. They saw something in my story that I didn't even see...good artists, good mentors do that.

What I didn't know when I first met the pair is that they had been friends since grade school, making films and dreaming of the day when the title: "Feature Filmmaker" is not just a dream, but a reality. They've seen friends from film school and work turn their aspirations into feature films.

Now, it's their turn.

(Let It Go Facebook Page: HERE...Go "Like" it!)

Casting has begun on Let It Go, an incredible true story of Chris Williams and his family. I know Chris and Pat will create something amazing--it's in their D.N.A. They'll find a way to put on screen a story that will inspire and make you a better person for watching it. I'm going to be following their progress and hopefully blogging about it as the film goes from casting to production and from production to release.

I can't wait to see what these guys do! And, I'm sure they can't either.

* Photo used without these cool guy's permission (I hope it's okay...).

No comments:

Post a Comment