Saturday, March 8, 2014

What The Heck Is A Pinzgauer, Anyway...?


Last night the wife and I were out diving and we passed a vehicle for sale. That's not so unusual, but the vehicle was. I didn't take a picture of it last night because it was too dark.


Why did I want to take a picture of it?

 

Because I knew my brother would love it!


I got home and posted on Facebook that I found a truck my brother would love and that I would post pictures of it today. The post brought an instant response from my brother's wife because she too knows how much he loves cars and trucks and jeeps and what have you. But, she married him so she knew what she was getting into...


So, here it is! A 1972 Pinzgauer 710M! I have no idea what any of that means, but it looks amazing! Now, I could be wrong and my brother might not like this beast at all, and there's more than a good chance he'll never buy the thing. But, if only for a second, it's fun to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment