Friday, March 14, 2014

Time To Call Upon Your Paranormal Muse...


Last year Xchyler Publishing announced they were accepting submissions for a paranormal anthology. I had an idea for a story and so I wrote it and submitted it and it was chosen for be part of their book. It was a fantastic experience for me and I love the other stories in the book. It's amazing to be part of a creative project.

 In little over a month from now the publisher will be accepting stories for a new book. The news was announced today.

Mr. & Mrs. Myth
 Paranormal Short Story Contest

If you're interested in this contest, you can get more information from Xchyler's website: HERE. Or you can send me a message and I'll be glad to help if I can. I've found the people at Xchyler to be great to work with and, of course, they're goal is to produce the best product possible. Their reputation is on the line, too.

So, dig deep, channel that muse, think of the scariest situation you can and get writing! Having your name on a published product is pretty darn cool. And if you do write a story and it's rejected, you've  done something most don't do. You've taken a chance. Many ask, "Just give me a chance." Well, here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment