Thursday, January 21, 2021

A Place For History...


 It took four boxes, boxes that were stowed in various spots throughout the house and garage. Last weekend I searched the basement, the garage and gathered the boxes together. 

My journals needed their own place.

In our last house, we put up shelves around our master bedroom and the journals took up a large chuck of the shelf space. We Also had several bookshelves in our old house and we got rid of almost all of them at our pre-moving yard sale.

What to do?

With our bookshelves gone, I found a shelf we did not sell/give away in the basement--we used it for food storage. I had to assemble it, but I thought it would work for my journals. Turns out, it worked out fine. There's four shelves and I used two of them. I ended up finding spots for seventy journals.

Seventy...

I'm glad they have a spot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment