Tuesday, January 5, 2021

A Way To Help Get Through This...


 I stole the graphic. 

I'm not a big Instagram guy...I know I post a lot of pictures on other social media sites, but I've always felt Instagram should be reserved for pictures of a better quality and not all my photos meet this standard. I don't necessarily expect this from others who post photos and videos--it's the way I look at it.

I follow some people on Instagram. I was doing some surfing and I came across this meme on dailygospelthought. For some reason, it hit me. It's a crazy time. People are literally dying from both a disease and from the effects of what people are doing to combat the disease. How do we survive? How do we get past this when all we see if darkness?

I found the above saying helpful.

It's what I'm going to try and do more.

God help us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment