Friday, January 15, 2021

One Thing We Haven't Lost...Is Our Sense Of Humor


 Like many of you, I've done my fair of internet surfing. Of course, there's the crap posts out there that try and divide and pick fights, but what I've been most impressed with, are those that do the opposite.

The ones that make us laugh.

And there's no end of material to chose from.

I found a post today, I took a picture of it and sent it to friends and family. It blends the Star Wars universe and the pandemic.

Humans constantly surprise me. We are going through a tough time, some have it tougher than others. I'm amazed how some people will do what they can to make the best of things, even when it seems everything is on fire.

Yes, it's a simple and funny meme, but it reminded me that no matter how bad things get, there's always someone who will do something to make us laugh. We need more of those people.

No comments:

Post a Comment