Thursday, October 20, 2011

My View of the Fall Colors...


My View of the Fall Colors...

Since we live in a world with seasons, people can see beauty all year around. This time of year many incredible photographs of fall foliage fill the web, and not only the web, but in advertising and other shows as well. I'm just letting you know, I do not feel my pictures come even close to this level...


I know that if I were to get in my car and drive up a local canyon, I could get closer to the incredible colors. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to do this...so much to do.


From our house, here's the view of the mountain--that's Flag Rock on the left. There's not a lot of trees until you get to the higher elevations. From the valley floor it looks like a multi-colored rug was thrown over the hill and now it's just waiting for the snow.


Of course, you don't have to hike a couple of thousand feet in elevation to see the fall colors. Our strawberry plants are turning too. It's the season...

No comments:

Post a Comment