Monday, October 10, 2011

Ogden Municipal Building


The Ogden Municipal Building

I can't say how many times I've driven by the building--not many, but enough. I've never been inside until today. It may be Ogden City's tallest building. Then again, it may not. But one thing is certain, it's arguably one of the coolest buildings in the city.



Today, I not only went inside, but I met with the mayor, Matthew Godfrey. He was kind enough to meet with me to discuss the Bob Aamodt Vertical Challenge. If you'd like more information, please click: HERE. If you want to know more about Ogden, click: HERE.


I arrived early so I decided to take a walking tour around this incredible building. Here's what I saw...







I thought I'd try some artsy pictures. Here what I came up with....





I did not get a lot of pictures of the inside (kind of looked suspicious). But, I did get a few...









It is just a magnificent building.

No comments:

Post a Comment