Thursday, March 8, 2012

Anyone Up For A 1/2 Marathon?


Hey All You Runners Out There!

As I check out Facebook (occasionally...) many of my friends are excited for spring and many of them are excited because, apparently, spring means running season. And they are excited for the half-marathons to begin. I suppose it helps A LOT if you're excited for a half-marathon...the alternative probably doesn't help much.

 

I am here to announce my friend's half marathon, Porter's Half-Marathon! So you runners, mark your calendars for August 18th, 2012 in Draper Utah! You will NOT want to miss this! You'll be able to tell your friends that you participated in the very first Porter's Half-Marathon! It will be quite a thrill, almost as thrilling as crossing that finish line with a personal best time. You'll be sick to your stomach, of course, and close to death, but those things go away--the glory lives forever!

 

But, seriously, if you're considering a run, check out Lone Peak Event's Porter's Hal-Marathon! My friend could really use the support. Because if I know Dan, he'll do all he can to make his race an elite event and one of the state's best. Let me know if you have questions/concerns and I'll do my best to answer them. You can check out the entire website: HERE.


Get in shape now for Porter's Half-Marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment