Friday, March 2, 2012

The Blank Page...



Each night for over a year I've looked at this screen. My computer waits for me to respond; it waits for me to write and every night I see the same thing...a blank page. Some nights I have a definite idea of what I want to write about and I can't wait to get the words and pictures into the computer. Other times a photograph or a webpage sparks an idea that eventually becomes a blog post. Other times...I look at the blank page for awhile.

There's always things to write about...the kids, work, hobbies, church, something has always come to mind. Recently there was a time when I couldn't for the life of me think of what to write about. To be honest, I can't remember which post it was, but it is one of my posts. Hopefully it doesn't stand out.

Back on February 25th I had a contest...my first. I decided to relinquish ownership of my Lagoon Cookie Jar. The contest details stated the contest would end on Leap Year Day (which it did...) and the winner would be announced on my blog post the next day (which it was not...). So I'm taking this post to announce the winner of my little contest.


And the winner is:

Danyelle! 

I'll be contacting you to see how to get this wonderful piece of Americana art to you.
Thanks everyone who checked out the site (tonight and all the other times...). Have a wonderful evening and we'll see what tomorrow's blank page brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment