Monday, March 5, 2012

Funny How Things Work...


If I had my way, I would have stayed home from work (and this is not due to my supervisor, and I'm not just saying this because my supervisor--occasionally--reads my blog...). I would have liked to stay home to write.

Last weekend I had one of those weekends writers LOVE! I was able to keep my mind together and write and I wrote and wrote and wrote. I was great! Since I don't write on Sundays (except for a blog post and my journal...) today was the first day I could resume my writing.

But I did not stay home from work. I went to work and work I did. Assignments came and were completed with (hopefully...) complete exactness. And, of course, there was some time to take a break. During one of these breaks I discussed mommie blogs with Jenn, my co-worker. It was during that break I had an idea that I MUST incorporate into my latest W.I.P. Without it, the story cannot fully live up to its full potential. And, I came home and read a blog post that game me a line I'd like to use (and with permission from the blogger, I'll do my best to incorporate it...).

Who know if I would have had this epiphany had I remained at home. So, if I had stayed home, I would have had a "Win-Win" day, but since I went to work, it was a "Win-Win-Win" day.
Pleaes excuse the picture--really has nothing to do with anything.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked the comment on he supervisor. Sounds like a great guy!

    ReplyDelete