Tuesday, March 20, 2012

An Evening Shooting Hoops...


Tonight I went with my sons to the scout activity. They called it Hot Shots and we had a lot of fun. The point of the activity was to have father/son or mother/daughter work as a team and shoot basketballs. It was a competition thing.

 

The sons/daughters shot first. They had 40 seconds to shoot from various sports on the court. After that the fathers/mothers had 20 seconds to make as many baskets as possible. When one is shooting the basketball the other retrieves for the shooter. Each son/daughter gets two tries to see how they do.




Since I had two sons participating, I ran, retrieved, and shot four times. It's been a long, long, long time since I shot a basketball at a rim in any form. I did make the lay-ups. My sons, however, did pretty well. We had a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment