Saturday, April 28, 2012

Jeff & Jenica...


I arrived late to my friend's reception tonight, but I'm glad I stopped by. Today my friend Jeff married his best friend Jenica. I've only known Jeff for a few years, but it feels longer, and not in a bad way. It's like I've known him since high school.

Jeff and I worked together until he escaped ;) and found a new job. Unfortunately, I have not been able to talk to him as much as we once did. I guess switching jobs, getting engaged and planning a wedding can take a lot of someone's time...

Before I left, I watched the couple dance together to a Michael Buble' song. They looked beautiful together. I am so happy for my friend. Congratulations to the newly married couple! May your lives together be as one as you face this wonderful adventure called life. Take care, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment