Monday, April 16, 2012

Stay Home Sick Or Go To Work...(Sick)?


If a worker is sick or under the weather, there's a point that they all must ask themselves a question. And that question is; do I stay home from work sick or do I go to work? For me the time for that question to be asked is drawing closer.


I got hit with something on Saturday. Saturday morning I felt okay, but I knew this wouldn't last long because something was affecting others in the family so I knew I was going to be out of commission for a few days. I was right. Yesterday (Sunday) I didn't leave the house--not once. Today I stepped outside about an hour ago and took my camera with me. The picture of my shoes show my first steps outside the house in over 48 hours. I also took a picture of some flowers. Flowers and blooming plants are always fun to photograph. There's so much beauty in their simplicity.  


So, last night, about this same time, I had to ask myself if I was going to go to work today or not. The last thing I want to do is go to work and get someone else sick (no matter what I think about my co-workers...really, I work with wonderful people). I stayed home today, but whether or not I stay home tomorrow is still up in the air. I think the decision will rest on how well the night goes for me. Either way, I'll be writing another blog tomorrow night--probably right after that point comes when I would decide about going to work the next day...

No comments:

Post a Comment