Friday, April 6, 2012

The Last Winter Storm...



What A Difference A Few Hours Make!


The first thing I did when I woke up (before looking out the window...) was fire up the computer. Many people were complaining about the snow and some posted photos. I thought, "it doesn't look that bad." I was wrong. When I looked outside--even with the warnings--there was more snow than I thought there would be. Grab the camera!

 

Fast forward several hours and the difference is amazing! Tomorrow's supposed to be in the 70's I believe. Many love (or in other words, worship) the sun and I do too, to some extent. In fact, temperatures in the 70's is perfect for me.


And so we've experienced the last winter storm of the season. Of course, I can't say for sure it's the last last storm of the season. As Lloyd Christmas famously said, "Yeah, we're in the Rockies."

No comments:

Post a Comment