Friday, October 21, 2016

Something I'll Probably Never Do...


The attraction's been on the park since 1995 and I've never even been tempted to try it. It's called the Sky Coaster and it looks terrifying.

At the beginning of my shift, I have to fetch water to clean the stage. Right next to the water source is the Sky Coaster and I can watch as those brave souls are lifted 150 feet in the air then dropped. They fall so quickly, you can actually hear them swoosh through the air--you can especially hear the swoosh if the fliers aren't screaming their lungs out.

I know many people love that ride. I'm not one of them. I have respect for those who do. And if you feel you're one of those brave souls, it will be in operation during Frightmares, which ends next weekend.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment