Wednesday, August 21, 2019

A Shocking Revelation...I'll Never Look At The Y The Same Again


My friend texted me today with some shocking news. I don't believe I was prepared for the effect it would have on me. Indeed, it shook me to the core.

It's something I've seen my entire life. Now, I can no longer see it with innocent eyes, for they have been opened...

Opened to the truth!

And the truth is this: there's a message hidden in the "Y" logo, a logo that can be found literally thousands of places on the campus of Brigham Young University, and on cars, flags, shot glasses, practically everything. Little kids see this logo everyday, the elderly, the rich, and the poor--all are subjected to the subliminal message, a message of doom, of despair, of hopelessness. You see, in the logo is an arrow, an arrow that points directly to Hell.



I know, I know what you must be thinking, "How can it be?" The simple truth is...it be. I'm writing this as a public service and a warning--avoid this logo AT ALL COSTS, as if your very lives depend on it. Because they just might!

For those of you wondering, "What logo can we look to for hope, for encouragement, for happiness and joy?"



I present to you, the simple "U" logo. Unlike the demonic "arrow-to-Hell" found in the"Y" logo, the U logo offers all who gaze upon it two points pointing skyward. Think of them as hands directing us all to Heaven, for indeed, that's what they do, each and every time.

Again, the news was shocking, a map to Satan under our very noses the whole time. I hope this post has been helpful for you, because it was a blast for me to write. ;) Thanks Bob, for literally saving my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment