Saturday, August 3, 2019

Check Out David J. West's "In My Time Of Dying"...Available Now!

Book Cover

Funny thing, when you get to be friends with a bunch of authors, they have a tendency to write books. And the more authors you know, the more books they write.

The latest example, David J. West's In My Time of Dying, and it's available now.

I downloaded the e-book earlier this week. Because my life is so crazy, I haven't had the opportunity to dive into it. I have read several of David's stories and they're good. David is not only a great writer, but a prolific one as well. They guy can churn them out. Being as this is Book #1 in the Savant series, I expect several more to come.

David's good for it. He'll get it done.

You can get your own copy by clicking: HERE. From the Amazon page, here's a bit of what the book's about:

Elizabeth Dee never expected a knock at the door would have her taking sides in a power struggle between two feuding wizards, but she discovers that she is the magical key to a cursed mystery centuries old. As she evades the murderous knights and demonic minions of the sinister Count of St. Germain, she learns more of her own true power and legacy…Her father never prepared her for anything like this…

But it’s dangerous to go it alone and she is going to need some protection, enter the infamous and touched, Porter Rockwell. If the legendary long-haired gunfighter can’t keep her safe, no one can…

In My Time Of Dying is full steam ahead gas-lamp fantasy in the vein of True Grit meets The Prestige. If you like big action, larger-than-life characters, and witty humor, then you’ll love David J. West’s gripping novel.
As always, David brings the goods! I think David--in a former life--was, if not Porter Rockwell himself, then someone who knew the man very well. He's written several Porter Rockwell tales.

If this book looks interesting, please give it a shot. I know you won't be disappointed. And if you do download and read In My Time of Dying, please review it--it's one of the best things you can do for an author to say "thank you" for their hard work.

In My Time of Dying...once I get to reading it, I know I'm going to love it!

David J. West

No comments:

Post a Comment